Thursday 14 July 2016

Welcome to Through my Eyes

Welcome! Thank you for taking time from your day to visit my little corner of the blogosphere where I will be sharing how I see life and the world through my eyes. When I was tossing around the idea of starting (yet another) blog the concept and point of it was my stumbling point.  The number of new blogs that start on a daily basis is mind boggling, heck I have started and abandoned more than I can even remember. I hope to share with you, my readers the way I see things. you might be wondering, if the things I see through my eyes and want to discuss will always be heavy and deep?  Being 100% honest, not a chance; I can assure you that content will be a blend of heavy stuff  that will make you think (hopefully) with what my opinion on the appropriate ways to drink pop Will my opinions always be aligned with is considered the norm or popular opinion?  Likely not and you know what that is okay. 

So, who am I and why do I think what I have to say matters?  I am just that lady, wait not a lady I am the girl, no not that either.  I am me and I know a varied group of people who in turn know those people and as I result have connections to some interesting life situations.  I also wear about 15 hats, girlfriend, daughter, sister, human mom to a spastic rescue cat who might be part prairie dog.  I am the bestest Aunt.  Ridiculously loyal friend and someone who actually enjoys their job.  Biggest downfall, I am accident prone, eagerly awaiting the arrival of my bubble suit.

As I finish up this post, I am listening to the news, all sorts of bad news.  Please be kind to each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment